At 6pm the TWBC meeting was held. Items completed :
- 2020 Budget reviewed, discussed, and approved.
- 2019 Treasurers report reviewed, no issues.
- Discussion on 4 club options going forward.
- Attempting to go back to doing full up ride events,
- Moving forward operating as we did last year,
- Close down.
#2 was selected with virtual unanimous consent.
- Nick Shelden was accepted and voted in as TWBC President.
- Dave Brocard was accepted and voted in as Vice President.
- The membership voted to have the next meeting in January (21st). Most probable location is the same library meeting room at Wheelock Library
- Membership discusses rides that the club can do to gain community participation and support. Some ideas to have some ~4 mile rides that families and entry level riders can make use of. 2 or 3 members suggested that new riders and new TWBC members need some feedback and contact from TWBC to assist in use, navigation, and understanding TWBC events/rides. There was some discussion on doing a market study to learn what we may not know about TWBC and its potential future success. Some riders in the Gig Harbor area have had a couple of rides but did not know who, or how to post them. Discussion on ride leaders, club insurance, and other tasks.
- Items for next meeting include :
- Board and Staff positions, discussion on tasks and who may fill anticipated voids.
- By Laws update, corrections, and agreement.
- Sub tasks on club organization what is or is not needed.
- Leading Rides & Ride Log accountability
- Non-ride club activities